The application deadline is 31 October 2021. Applications received after this date by Walsall Academy or Walsall Local Authority will be treated as late applications according to the Rules of Admission. If submitting a late application, please provide any supporting documentation.
Rules of Admission 2022
The Rules of Admission 2022 are approved by our Governing Board. These are available to download from the links below.
Before ringing or emailing Enquiries, please read our frequently asked questions FAQ.
- – Year 7 Rules of Admission 2022 (PDF File)
- – Year 7 Registration Form (PDF File)
- – Year 7 Registration Form (Word Doc)
Following the determination of our arrangements, any objections to those arrangements must be made to the Schools Adjudicator. Objections to the Adjudicator must be made by 15 May in the determination year.
Admissions Appeal 2022 Timetable
- 1 March 2022 – Parents/Carers and Primary Schools notified of the result of applications
- 16 March 2022 – Agreed deadline for return of Acceptance Form
- 30 March 2022 – Agreed final deadline for submission of appeals against decisions. Please note: Parents/carers wishing to appeal must set out their grounds for appeal in writing.
- w/c 2 May 2022 – Appeal heard by Independent Appeals Panel