In order to help ensure proper delivery of e-mails to your inbox, you can add senders of legitimate e-mails to your Whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list and keep e-mails from being moved to your spam folder. Click Here for more information.
To help you with this, we’ve added some short tutorials to help you whitelist e-mails from the Academy:
- Find an email from the sender that you want to whitelist and select it.
- Click on the “More” button and Select “Filter Messages”
- Click the “Never Send it to Spam” checkbox.Click Here to view the Video Tutorial
||Windows Live Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
- Click Add to contacts next to finish.
- Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click Add to contacts next to.
- On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
- Click Save to finish.
|| Outlook 2010
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk.
- Click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Click Add.
- Enter and additional information if you wish.
- Click OK to finish.
||iOS Devices – iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact.
||Android Devices – Samsung, Google Nexus, others
- In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender.
- Click OK to add to contacts